Parkhill Apartment Aberdeen
Situated in a sought after loaction in the exclusive West End of Aberdeen, teh Kings Gate us surronded by traditional granite properties and mature trees.
Parkhill Apartments Kings Gate is ideal for business or leisure travellers, with just a short walk into the popular area of Rosemount which has lots of independents cafes and shops and close to the city centre. The airport is a 20 minute drive away and there is a good bus route that takes you to various locations across the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£175||£165||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Aberdeen 6miles
- Aberdeen 1.5 miles
- Aberdeen 1.5 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The Parkhill Serviced Apartments are located at Kings Gate, Aberdeen. The Kings Gate Apartments offers our guests a spacious and relaxing atmosphere. A traditional style apartment with sumptuous furnishings situated in a amodern granite apartment building with on-site parking. The apartment consists of a large entance hall wich leads into an open plan kitchen, living, dining space along with two large bedrooms and bathrooms.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.