Al-Farabi Avenue Serviced Apartments
Almaty, Kazakhstan's largest metropolis, is set in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains.
From the apartments, it's walkable proximity to all the major attractions and the restaurants' that the city has to offer. If you are into the outdoors and want to discover the area, hiking is possible in the surroundings (the famous ice skating rink, Medeo, is 30 min away) and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service. Shymbulak is 17 km from the apartments, while Abay Opera House is 200 meters away.
Ski and Ice Skate by day, have dinner and visit the Opera in the evening and hit the bars at night – all in one day if you stay here.
- Almaty International Airport 13.85 miles
- Abay Subway Station 3.79 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite restaurant
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
A premium upgrade from your normal apartments and definitely more homey than a hotel, this one strikes the perfect balance. The property offers a collecftion of 1 bedroom apartments of tdifferent sizes to fit your needs. Each apartment is well appointed meaning that it is fully furnished and you do not have to worry about making prior arrangements. The separate living room offers extra space to move around, it comes with a sofa, coffee table and TV with cable channels. The kitchen is well equipped and sufficient to sustain long stays. From the floor to ceiling glass windows in your living room and bedroom, you can view the peaceful neighbourhood that you are in.
The bathroom comes with basic amenities and toileteries. You get bathrobes, slippers, toilet paper, hair dryer and towels.
You can also make a quick visit to the in-house restaurant offering Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisine. Halal and vegan options can also be requested.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.