Serviced Apartments Rotterdam
Home to a busy city port and a very popular neighborhood of South Holland, our luxury listings of serviced apartments in Rotterdam are winning hearts around the world. With a very active lifestyle, canalside aesthetics, vintage ships to a lot of Dutch food, the city comes as a perfect destination to make your holiday memorable. In addition to all the fun that the city offers, with the comforts that our experienced suites provide in the heart of the city, your vacation is the closest to perfection. With no worry in the world about location, food, parking, or security, you just need to pack your luggage and book yourself a fully functional serviced apartment experience to make the most of Rotterdam.
Top furnished apartments in Rotterdam:
Our Rotterdam apartments are cozy, welcoming, spacious, and everything that a perfect blend of luxury and homely comfort should be. Enjoy the most spectacular activities in the city with impeccable apartment locations. Expect everything from free Wi-Fi to entertainment zones, fully-equipped kitchens to balconies looking at the exciting local bustle of the city in these exclusive listings.
Currently, we don't have any apartment for your selected location visible on the website. However, if you fill in the enquiry form, we can get back to you with options.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Amsterdam
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Rotterdam Amsterdam ?
There are over 65 serviced apartments in Rotterdam Amsterdam with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Rotterdam Amsterdam?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Rotterdam Amsterdam are
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Rotterdam Amsterdam?
Prices start from £74 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Rotterdam Amsterdam on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Rotterdam Amsterdam offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Rotterdam Amsterdam on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Rotterdam Amsterdam you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Rotterdam Amsterdam serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Rotterdam Amsterdam will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Rotterdam Amsterdam serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Rotterdam Amsterdam.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Rotterdam Amsterdam better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Rotterdam Amsterdam have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Where to Stay in Rotterdam
Central Station and the surrounding area is the best choice for living right amidst the lively fun and excitement of Rotterdam. Not only is it just half an hour from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport but also amid the business culture. The famous Blijdorp Zoo is nearby too. Kop van Zuid is another great neighborhood that keeps you closest to the famous residential skyscraper, New Orleans. Overall, our residential abodes have mushroomed in the perfect city spots for you to explore Rotterdam at your own pace without worrying about transportation, groceries, or even restaurants.
Facts About Rotterdam
Rotterdam as a city is one of the most exciting places to live in the world. With so many facts to its name and achievements that attract artists, travelers, business people, and enthusiasts from around the globe, our furnished apartments in Rotterdam complement the variety of this city. A few facts about it include:
- The 400 tiny lights on the road signify the areas that were bombed during WWII.
- The city is home to the largest port in all of Europe.
- With cube houses and whatnot, Rotterdam has the most unique architecture possible.
- It is the Netherlands' only city to have a skyline.
- The world-famous Markthal of Rotterdam boasts of the largest artwork in the world.
- In 1897, Rotterdam was home to Europe’s tallest skyscraper ever, Het Witte Huis.
Weather in Rotterdam
The exciting city witnesses moderate weather throughout the year and lots of rain. Mild summers range between June and August. Winters are pretty cool and range between December and February. If you are visiting as a tourist to enjoy its peak season, April to May is the most recommended period for Rotterdam.