Amsterdam South Cottage Serviced Apartment
You immediately feel at home in this attractive apartment. So put your phone for a change in the offline bird cage at the entrance, go for a long dinner or dream away while swinging in the rattan hanging chair by the fireplace. You can relax in these unique and just renovated workers' homes. This location directly on the Amstel also offers many opportunities for entertainment outside the door.
Do you want to spend a romantic weekend together with your partner, chatting with friends, discovering the area on a bicycle which you can rent at the property or finally bringing the whole family together again? Treat yourself to an overnight stay at this fine location with private parking in front of the door.
Tips in the area:
- enjoy high quality during lunch or dinner at our neighbors Peter and Marieke Lute from the Kruidfabriek
- Step down on one of the large and well-known terraces on the Amstel. in the beautiful and authentic Ouderkerk.
- Fun and lots of green at the adjacent play farm in the park and recreation area Elsenhove
- Playground Amstelpark. Small "amusement park" and large playground. Free entrance!
- rent a sloop and sail from the jetty for the door to the historic city center of Amsterdam
- Combine sport and culture? Try the Dutch Masters bike route through Amstelveen, Badhoevedorp and Amsterdam
- Day shopping or culture in Amsterdam? Within 20 minutes you are at the Albert Cuyp market or Leidsestraat and at the Heineken Experience or Rijksmuseum
- The Johan Cruiff Arena, Ziggo Dome and AFAS Live are less than 10 minutes away by car / taxi.
- Within twenty minutes you are by car / taxi at Schiphol Airport.
- From the holiday homes you can reach the beach on the North Sea in over half an hour.
- You reach the Keukenhof in 25 minutes
- You can also reach the center of Utrecht within half an hour.
The perfect base for a week full of fun, culture and relaxation in the Amsterdam area.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol 9.44miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 1.98 miles
- Ceintuurbaan 0.31 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
The floorplan of the houses are completely open. There are no doors separating the rooms other than the toilet. This means that there is an open bathroom and bedroom.
On the ground floor is the living room. Because of the high ceilings and many windows the living room is wonderfully light. You have views over the Amstel from the living room. The living is equipped with a 3 seater sofa, which folds out into a sofa bed, TV, dining table, electric fireplace, rattan hanging chair and kitchenette. The kitchenette is equipped with a 2-burner electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, crockery and kitchen utensils.
On the first floor is the bedroom with king bed 180x200cm. The bathroom is equipped with a generous designer bath by industrial designer Marcel Wanders, shower, toilet and sink. In front of the entrance of the house is a cozy "Tête à Tête" garden bench.
Present: free wifi, towels and linen, hair dryer, make-up mirror, safe, iron and ironing board. It is possible to reserve a baby cot and high chair on request. We also have bike rental available at the property
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.