Old Center Serviced Apartments, Wester Park
Houthavens area is one of the rising hotspots of Amsterdam. Literally translated as "lumber port", it was one of the first ports in Amsterdam to be dug out rather than appearing naturally.
The area is near to wonderous attractions like the Wester Park, the cinema, cafe and restaurants. With the area on the rise, there is much to enjoy and a lot of culture to be taken in. Museums, galleries and other neat amenities are an easy tram ride away, and the night clubs and bars are nearby, with a night club near Wester Park being a big attraction. All in all, this is an area that will not be a disappointment for any corporate or leisure traveller.
The Amsterdam Central station remains close to the apartments, giving you ample links to the gorgeous capital of the Netherlands.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€149.00||€149.00||€149.00|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€169.00||€169.00||€169.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol airport 10.3miles
- Amsterdam Central 0.86 miles
- Check out time: 1100 hrs
- Check in time: 1400 hrs
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Public Liability Insurance
Our newly renovated 1 and 2 bedroom serviced apartments are the ideal choice for your corporate trip to Amsterdam. You'll have everything you need for a successful stay in the capital of the Netherlands.
The apartments feature wide windows and beautiful wooden floors to give a warm and bright atmosphere. The living room has a cosy sofa that can be turned into a large double bed if needs be. A glorious flat-screen TV enables you to catch up on all your favourite shows and to kick back after a long, arduous day. The fully equipped kitchen and dining table give you plenty of space to show off your inner chef and to host your friends, family and clients. The bedrooms come with the finest linen that will have you nodding off in no time at all. The modern and sleek bathroom comes with a shower to soak and relax in. Finally, a friendly housekeeping service will keep your apartment tidy and squeaky clean throughout your stay.
Our incredible customer services team are available 24/7 to ensure your trip runs smoothly. they can also offer any advice you may need on the area. Use their knowledge wisely.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.