Prins Hendrikkade Serviced Apartment, Amsterdam Ce...
Centrally situated near to the Centraal Station, this apartment is the perfect place for a short stay.
One of the best things about this Duif Harbour apartment is its absolutely amazing location. This apartment is right in front of the National Centre for Science and Technology (or 'NEMO') and is incredibly close to a number of other fascinating tourist attractions, including the Rembrandt House: a must see when one is in Amsterdam!
This apartment is also perfectly situated for eating out; in particular, in the New Market and China Town areas of the city, which are right by the apartment.
- Schiphol Airport 13.2miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 0.34 miles
- Amsterdam, IJtunnel 0.27 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
The decor of this Amsterdam apartment has an up to the minute, contemporary feel whilst also being very cosy.
The bedroom in this one-bedroom apartment has two single beds in. The deluxe sofa in the living room can also be turned into a double bed, meaning that in all the apartment can happily put up four people, while the living room also contains a spacious dining table, around which all four potential inhabitants can sit and dine in comfort. Meanwhile, a wide flatscreen television makes for extra entertainment in the apartment.
The kitchen is equipped with all of the appliances and utensils that you will need, and the bright bathroom contains a shower and bath.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.