Rijksmuseum Serviced Apartments - Oud Zuid
The apartments are located on Quellijnstraat, which is in the Oud Zuid neighbourhood full of culture, tradition and hence tourist.
Luckily for you, the apartments are 5 minutes’ walk away from Rijksmuseum and 800 m from Museumplein. Heineken Experience is a 3 minutes’ walk and the Van Gogh Museum is 700 m away - perfect for leisure travellers or business travellers that like to unwind with a bit of culture. There is a tram stop at 2 minutes’ walk and offers direct links to Central Station within 10 minutes.
As mentioned above, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Amsterdam.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€350||€300||€280|
|4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€470||€465||€460|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol airport 14.6miles
- Amsterdam Central 1.7 miles
- Vijzelgracht 0.2 miles
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Vibrant and stylish, these serviced apartments in Amsterdam are perfect for both business and leisure.
The apartment is a four-bedroom apartment and accommodates 6 guests. The living room is spacious and is located on the ground floor along with the dining area, kitchen and one more bedroom. The garden area can be accessed via the living room. The kitchen is well equipped for in house dining with all the amenities. The basement has three bedrooms and all the bedrooms are equipped with single beds that can be joined to make double beds. Plus, there is a bathroom and a separate toilet on each level.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.