Singel Canal House Serviced Apartment, Canal Belt
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
The apartment is located in the centre of Amsterdam, right at the Canal Belt, a UNESCO World Heritage. Probably the image most associated with the city of Amsterdam is that of elegant gabled mansions richly decorated and beautifully laid out, facing water canals lined with trees. The crescent-shaped rings of man made waterways, Singel, Herengracht, Keizersgracht, and Prinsengracht, called the Grachtengordel in Dutch, were built around the old heart of town during the 17th century's Dutch Golden Age.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Airport 10.1miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 1 miles
- Koningsplein 0.03 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Elegant and sleek, this apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller needs to enjoy their time in the city.
The authentic Amsterdam canal house is stretched out over 3 floors. All floors come with wooden flooring and wooden beamed ceilings. The entrance is at the ground floor, from here two flight of stairs lead to the first floor where the spacious open plan kitchen and living area is situated.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.