Nieuwmarkt Serviced Apartment, Amsterdam Centrum
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
Situated in the lively Nieuwmarkt area, you will find lots of bars, restaurants and café’s around the corner. For those who like Asian cuisine, this is the place to be as this apartment is located on the edge of Chinatown. No one can be disappointed when they stay in this cool and trendy area.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£400||£400||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Airport 20.8miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 0.6 miles
- Nieuwmarkt 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Beautiful and sleek, this apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller would need to explore the area. It comes with everything
Occupying a historical building opposite the delightful Nieuwmarkt Square, this three bedroom apartment blends fresh white decor and bold tones across three floors. The beautifully designed living room receives copious amounts of natural light through the series of windows that overlook a picturesque canal. This luminous environment is tailored with your peace and comfort in mind, utilising contemporary seating, charismatic artworks and a flat screen TV and DVD player to grant complete relaxation after the day’s demands. The three bedrooms retain the lodging’s engaging quality, immaculately presented and suitably serene.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.