Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
Jordan is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Amsterdam. It is one of the most expensive and upscale neighborhood in the whole of Netherlands. There are many art galleries, specialty shops and restaurants. Markets are held regularly at Noordermarkt, the Westerstraat, the Lapjesmarkt textile market and Lindengracht. Jordaan is also known for its peaceful atmosphere with simultaneous attractions happening in the neighborhood.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
- Schiphol airport 9.5miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 1.1 miles
- Nassaukade 0.2 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
This amazing apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller would need to explore the area. It comes with everything
The two bedroom apartment is located in the Jordaan district. The ground floor of the apartment has a spacious living area with a coffee table and two chairs. There is a TV for entertainment, with the modern kitchen and the dining area are right next to each other. The kitchen is equipped with all the appliances needed for cooking. The first bedroom has a double bed and the second comes with two single beds - all of which are supremely comfortable.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.