Marnixdwarsstraat Serviced Apartment, Jordaan
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
One of Amsterdam’s most preferred outdoor markets and some of the city’s favorite watering holes are but two of the many reasons to save ample time for a stroll through this especially convivial warren of narrow streets with its unfair share of quirky shops and quality galleries. All in all, it’s a top stay for any kind of traveller that wants the very best of Amsterdam on their doorstep.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
- Schiphol airport 9.6miles
- Amsterdam Central 1 miles
- Crooswijksestraat 0.2 miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and modern, this serviced apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller needs to enjoy their time in the city.
The one bedroom apartment is located in a traditional Amsterdam house, fully renovated to the highest standards. The living room is furnished in a contemporary style with a double sofa-bed, an additional sofa, an armchair, a dining table with seating for four and a flat screen television to be found within. The kitchen is contemporary, open planned and fully equipped with everything needed to prepare meals. The bedroom is bright and spacious, with large windows and is furnished with two single beds and ample storage space.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.