Marnix Serviced Apartment, Jordaan
Amsterdam is one of the go-to destinations travellers wanting to experience something extra special on the European continent.
The Jordaan is one of the oldest and most charming neighbourhoods of Amsterdam. Originally a working-class district, Jordaan has become one of the most expensive, upscale locations in the Netherlands whilst simultaneously preserving its distinctive character and historical architecture. Today the Jordaan is home to many art galleries, particularly modern art, and is also dotted with speciality shops and restaurants. Markets are held regularly at Noordmarkt, the Westerstraat, the Lapjesmarkt textile market and Lindengracht.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€275||€275||€275|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Amsterdam Schiphol 9.3miles
- Amsterdam, Centraal 1.2 miles
- Amsterdam, Marnixplein 0.06 miles
- Amsterdam, Marnixplein 0.13 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Vibrant and contemporary, this serviced apartment in Amsterdam delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
In the bright living room, you will find a comfortable sofabed to suit a total of four guests when folded out. Lounge in front of a large flatscreen television or have a cosy breakfast at the wooden dining table. Plus, you can cook something unique The open plan kitchen is modern and finished to a high standard, with white kitchen units and a high gloss black kitchen dresser. Equipped with an oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and all kitchen utensils it offers all you need.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.