Westerstraat Serviced Apartment
Jordaan is probably Amsterdam’s most famous neighbourhood. This is where you'll find most of the canals, one of the city's main attractions. Tradition and modernity combine in the narrow streets that are home to Anne Frank House and the De Negen Straatjes (Nine Streets) shopping district. You'll also find some of the most modern restaurants here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€265||€265||€265|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol 10.3miles
- Amsterdam, Dijkgraafplein 5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
This 110m2 ultra-comfortable 2-bedroom apartment is the epitome of Amsterdam living. The cosy design and spacious layout make you feel right at home. Beautiful street with great boulevard, many bars, shops and restaurants. Quiet, but very close to Amsterdam city center and main attractions.
Staying here with the whole family? When the kids are asleep, you have all the privacy you need, as this apartment is divided over two levels. The duplex apartment has large windows and wooden floors. It comes with a living room including a flat screen TV and DVD player. The fully equipped kitchen features a dishwasher. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms with a private bathroom.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.