Leidsekruisstraat Serviced Apartment
Conveniently located in the theater district and is walking distance to a ton of bars, coffee shops, restaurants, clothing and souvenir shops. The GBV stops right in front of the building!
In the city center, this apartment is in Amsterdam's City Centre neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Vondelpark and Artis, while the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Amsterdam Dungeon, a top attraction not to be missed.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Airport 9.13miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 1.36 miles
- Prisingracht 0.16 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
A spacious and elegant apartment in one of the side streets of the Leidseplein that offers an ideal base in the centre of Amsterdam.
Featuring 2 bedrooms, this apartment, located on the top floor, comes with a seating area including a TV and DVD player. The kitchen includes an electric kettle, coffee machine and kitchenware. Offering all you may need to feel right at home, the combination of comfort, space and location guarantee a memorable experience. Boasting exposed ceiling beams, beautiful wooden floors and a neutral colour palette, the apartment emits a warm and welcoming ambience. The living room, furnished with two comfy sofas, a coffee table and a flatscreen television with DVD player, is framed by several large, authentic windows. The contemporary kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need to prepare a home-cooked meal, which can be enjoyed together with your companions at the attractive dining table.
The bedrooms contain 4 inviting single beds between them. Completing this stylish accommodation is the fresh and modern bathroom, which is fitted with a toilet, sink and shower enclosure.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.