Longstreet Canal Belt Serviced Apartment, Canal Be...
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
Located conveniently close to the exuberant Leidse Square, the one bedroom apartment is perfect for those who wish to combine the culture of the Museum district with the bright lights of Leidsedwarsstraat at night. With all this and more, no one staying here can ever claim to be bored with so much to do.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€320||€320||€320|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Leidseplein 0.1 miles
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
Stylish and vibrant, this apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller needs to enjoy their time in the city.
The apartment is split into two floors and has a clean, contemporary feel. The first floor contains the kitchen and the living and dining areas. With a wooden floor bringing a feeling of warmth and comfort, the living area boasts a large, comfortable sofa, a coffee table and, for your entertainment, a large flat screen television. A solid wood dining table, seating four people, is situated by two large windows at the end of the room. On the second floor is the bedroom that is just lush for cosy sleeps.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.