Ridderspoorweg Serviced Apartment, Noord
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
Situated in a brand-new building, and equipped with state-of the art interior, this apartment is a must for those desiring comfort and space. The apartment is located in an upcoming residential area that is just a short ride by ferry, offered free of charge by the Amsterdam government, to Amsterdam Centraal Station.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||£250||£250||£250||£250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Noorderpark 0.3 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Modern and sleek, this apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller would need to explore the area. It comes with everything
All rooms have access to a private balcony, so that you can enjoy the sun on each side of the apartment when the weather allows it. The modern living room boasts an abundance of natural light fall with its large windows on each side. There is a lounge area with sofa, coffee table, a flat screen TV, and a cozy dining area for those who fancy a homemade meal prepared in the state-of-the-art open plan kitchen. In the two bedrooms you will find both a double bed and two single beds, carefully chosen to provide you with outstanding comfort.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.