Noorderstraat Serviced Apartment, Noord
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
The apartment is located in the centre of Amsterdam, this luxury apartment is divided over two levels. The tram stop is around the corner. Both Leidse Square and Rembrandt Square are within 5 minutes walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, The Van Gogh Museum and the famous Spiegelgracht with all its antique shops and galleries are nearby.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€350||€330||€330|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out this serviced apartment in Amsterdam. It comes with everything.
The living area, the dining room and the kitchen are situated on the second floor.The open kitchen comes with all the necessary appliances and gadgets needed for any wannabe chef. The kitchen opens into the dining room which has the table with a seating for 6 - more than enough to invite a few friends. The bedrooms consist of comfortable beds, in bedroom 1 there is a double bed and two lovely single beds in bedroom 2.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.