Rembrandtplein Rooftop Serviced Apartment
Amsterdam is a city filled to the brim with culture and entertainment for business and leisure travellers.
Situated in the very heart of Amsterdam on the leafy Thorbecke Square which is joined on to the Rembrandt Square, you are a 10-minute walk from Dam Square with most attractions in walking distance. Lots of cafes, restaurants, shops and pretty terraces to sit on and watch the world go by.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€350||€350||€350|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol 10.8miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
Located on the 2nd and 3rd floor, this apartment is one of many deluxe stays in the heart of Amsterdam.
The typical Dutch stairs can be a little steep for some and they lead up to the apt which is. The apartment has a large roof terrace with a table and chairs to enjoy the views over the rooftops. Fully equipped kitchen, 2 toilets,1 bathroom, large lounge, washer/dryer, large flat screen TV/DVD and more are included.
The first floor bedroom also has a large smart TV, and 2 bedrooms have their own private balcony.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.