Rembrandtplein Square Serviced Apartment, Amsterda...
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
The two-bedroom apartment overlooks the beautiful and lively Rembrandtplein square. The apartment is surrounded by rooftop cafes, bars and shops. The ideal location of the apartment helps in discovering all the parts of Amsterdam. The Dam Square and the canal Belt are just a few steps away and various tramps can be taken to different locations of Amsterdam including the central station for day visits to the neighboring cities.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
- Rembrandtplein 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Elegant and sleek, best area to stay in Amsterdam, this apartment has all that any traveller would need to explore the area. It comes with everything
The apartment has huge wall to wall windows which keeps the apartment bright and airy. The living room has a flat screen TV along with a double sofa bed and an armchair. The kitchen comes equipped with snowy white cabinets along with essentials like microwave, oven, toaster, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine and utensils with dishware. The bedrooms have two single beds each and are located at the back of the apartment.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.