Rozengracht Jordaan Serviced Apartment, Jordaan
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
The apartment is situated in the famous Jordaan neighborhood very close to the 9 straatjes. The 9 straatjes are the small streets that run along the main Amsterdam canals. There are many shops, cafes and bars in the neighborhood. Several markets are also nearby, so you'll be able to prepare fresh produce in the apartment’s modern kitchen.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol airport 9.6miles
- Amsterdam Central 1.1 miles
- Marnixstraat 0.01 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private patio
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
Sleek and modern, this apartment in Amsterdam has all that any traveller would need to explore the area. It comes with everything
The comfortable living room, with its enormous gilded mirror and windows on two sides, is bright and cheerful, with furnishings that include a fold-out sofa bed. Its flat-screen television is connected to both cable and a DVD player. Through double doors is the impressive dining room, with its artistic chandelier hanging over a long dining table and six upholstered chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the crockery, cutlery, and appliances you'll need. The glassed-in sunroom at the back seems to bring the garden indoors - while keeping the weather outside.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.