South Amsterdam Serviced Apartment
You immediately feel at home in this attractive apartment. So put your phone for a change in the offline birdcage at the entrance, go for a long dinner or dream away while swinging in the rattan hanging chair by the fireplace. You can relax in these unique and just renovated workers' homes. This location directly on the Amstel also offers many opportunities for entertainment outside the door.
Do you want to spend a romantic weekend together with your partner, chatting with friends, discovering the area on a bicycle which you can rent at the property or finally bringing the whole family together again? Treat yourself to an overnight stay at this fine location with private parking in front of the door.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€150||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Airport 9.44miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 1.98 miles
- Ceintuurbaan 0.31 miles
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The floorplan of the houses are completely open. There are no doors separating the rooms other than the toilet. This means that there is an open bathroom and bedroom.
On the ground floor is the living room. Because of the high ceilings and many windows the living room is wonderfully light. You have views over the Amstel from the living room. The living is equipped with a 4 seater sofa, which folds out into a sofa bed, TV, dining table, electric fireplace, rattan hanging chair and kitchenette. The kitchenette is equipped with a 2-burner electric stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, crockery and kitchen utensils.
On the first floor is the bedroom with king bed 180x200cm. The bathroom is equipped with a generous designer bath by industrial designer Marcel Wanders, shower, toilet and sink. In front of the entrance of the house is a cozy "Tête à Tête" garden bench.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.