The Nassau Canal - Oud West Serviced Apartment
Located in the popular and dynamic neighbourhood “Oud-West”, this quieter area of Amsterdam, bordering the city centre, has a lot to offer and creates the perfect opportunity for you to experience Amsterdam as a local. Trendy design stores, cool café bars and some of the best restaurants in the city are located here.
Within 10 minutes walking distance, you can find popular places such as the Jordan area, Anne Frank House, De Food Hallen and Leidse square.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€220.00||€220.00||€220.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Airport 8.8miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 1.4 miles
- Marnixstraat 0.31 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
The apartments are set in the “Oud-West” neighbourhood of Amsterdam just outside of the famous canal belt.
This spacious and newly furnished apartment offers 2 bedrooms with each a double bed, bathroom with separate toilet, a spacious living area, dining area and an (open) kitchen. Please note that due to the building's architecture with a steep staircase, the apartment is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.