Vondelgarden Serviced Apartment
Wonderfully situated next to Amsterdam’s picturesque Vondelpark, this 2-bedroom apartment offers an authentic city retreat for up to four guests. Conveniently located restaurants include Restaurant Adam, Parallel Amsterdam, and Vegan Junk Food Bar.
Perfect for a family or a group of friends, this elegant holiday home enjoys a peaceful location outside of the city centre, free from the tourist crowds. Tastefully decorated and benefitting from a range of premium amenities, the dwelling comes fully prepared for a rewarding stay in the Dutch capital.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€380||€360||€355|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Amsterdam 7.89miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 2.48 miles
- Surinameplein 0.40 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
A modern kitchen and wooden dining table encourage the option of home cooking, which grants a cosy and affordable alternative to dining out. A flat screen TV and DVD player are on hand for the evening’s entertainment. The 2 bedrooms are equally inviting, ensuring a restful night’s sleep in the combination of 2 single beds and 1 double.
Finally, the private bathroom completes the lodging with a sink, toilet and shower unit.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.