Eerste Constantijn Amsterdam Serviced Apartment, V...
Amsterdam is one of the key cities that everyone should visit be they in Europe for business or pleasure.
The apartment is located close to the Vondelpark, the largest city park in Amsterdam. The English-style park is ideal for a relaxing stroll or enjoying the scenery from one of the lovely terraces. Amsterdam's cultural highlights, the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh museum, are close by as well as the fancy PC Hooftstraat, the trendy shopping street with all major fashion brands. The eclectic nightlife of Leidse square is just 5 minutes away.
Travel connections are all around the city so you shouldn’t have any issues. Don’t forget to have a bike ride while you’re here.
- Schiphol airport 8.7miles
- Amsterdam Central 0.46 miles
- Overtoom 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
Elegant and contemporary, this serviced apartment in Amsterdam delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
This lovely apartment is located on the 4th floor of the building and has a fully equipped open plan kitchen with two pit stove and microwave/oven. The cosy living room features a comfortable sofa, dining table and flat screen TV with DVD player. The authentic wooden beams are still visible on the high ceiling and the bedroom has two single beds, with the small bathroom comprising of a shower (and a separate toilet in the hallway).
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.