The Travis County community of McNeil covers a large expanse of north Austin. Much of the area belongs to the Austin White Lime Company, but the surrounding roads and residential areas in the southern part of McNeil provide a beautiful sprawling landscape for renters of all types.
There’s a selection of homes in all styles in McNeil Estates, a compact residential area that sits just off of North Mopac Expressway and West Parmer Lane. McNeil is also receiving a number of modern apartment complexes, each offering upscale amenities and stylish living less than 30 minutes from Downtown Austin.
Yett Creek Neighborhood Park sits just outside of McNeil and offers 40 acres of forest to explore on walking trails. With all of the surrounding highways, McNeil is a fantastic, affordable spot for those who commute to the city for work. The nearby thoroughfares also mean you can be at Lake Travis or San Antonio in no time.
- Austin-Bergstrom International 27.1miles
- Howard Station 3.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Republic Place offers new apartment homes complete with first-class interior design and finishes.
As a resident, your well-being is our greatest concern. With you in mind, Republic Place provides a myriad of amenities, including an outdoor entertainment pavilion, and expansive fitness center, available to residents living in one of our brand-new one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book these short term rentals in Austin.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.