Our convenient North Austin location is footsteps from Crestview Station, which is located along the Red Line providing service from Leander to Downtown with stops at UT-Austin and The Domain. Commuting to Austin corporations and business parks is a breeze with our easy access to highways 35 and 183.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport 13.2miles
- Crestview Station 0.3 miles miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- High speed broadband connection
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Media room perfect for calls or work
- Meeting conference rooms
- Spacious work space.
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
AVE Austin North Lamar offers flexible-stay, fully furnished apartments in a sophisticated, mid-rise community in North Austin’s Crestview neighbourhood, central to small, family-owned restaurants, breweries, boutiques, health and fitness studios, and coffee shops.
All of these Austin furnished apartments include all furnishings and linens, fully accessorized kitchens, complimentary, high-speed WiFi, local phone calls, Smart TVs with premium cable, a washer and dryer, housekeeping service, and secure, garage parking with direct floor access.
Our complimentary, on-site amenities include a cyber lounge, private conference room available for reservation, relaxing resident lounge, WiFi throughout common spaces, state-of-the-art fitness center, bark spa, rooftop lounge with downtown views, sparkling pool, grilling stations, fire pits with social seating, open-air fitness courtyard, and social paseos
AVE Austin North Lamar is a professionally managed apartment community with an award-winning service team on-site dedicated to delivering exceptional hospitality and assistance with your transition to your new home, apartment needs, amenities, resident events, and more.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.