Soi Sukhumvit Road Serviced Apartment-II
Sukhumvit is a popular area in Bangkok and attracts many tourists and expats every day. It is mainly known for its vibrant nightlife and Bangkok's most upscale and happening clubs. This is also a great area if you are here on business, plenty of commercial spaces and entertainment areas mean that you won't have to go far to enjoy Bangkok. The nearest train station is 10 minutes drive and 26 minutes drive to the airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom Apartment||฿6800||฿6800||฿6800||฿6800||฿6800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Suvarnabhumi Airport 18miles
- Asok MRT 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Safety deposit box
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Private patio
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Fully furnished and serviced for not just a hassle-free but amazing stay experience in one of the most visited city in the world. Inspired by both Thai and colonial designs, these apartments offer contemporary living and with amenities and services on par with hotels, it is a great alternative to standard hotels. They are quite spacious, spread over an area of 121 sqm, you get a separate living room, 3 bedrooms, a private kitchen and balcony in one of the rooms offering fantastic views of the city.
The living room features a sofa, coffee table, cable TV and dining table with chairs in the adjoining area. The master bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom, the second bedroom has a queen size bed and finally, the third bedroom has twin beds. This is an ideal configuration for small to mediem sized families up to 6 people.
The kitchen is fully equipped with an electric stove, kettle, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, cooking utensils and a washing machine.
Additionally, to enhance your stay, you have access to free Wi-FI.
5 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.