Nice Serviced Apartment
This apartment is quite convenient, being right by some major interest points like the FCB store, the Apple store of Barcelona, the Ramblas, the Passeig de Gracia where there are many very top end boutique stores. Restaurants are all around for those that are coming on a gastronomic vacation. You will never be bored with all the options in front of you. There are some great bars as well in the neighbourhood if you wanted to catch a soccer game like a local. The Irish bars, in particular, are great hot spots for "football fans." These places certainly fill up once game night comes around. Access to tourist information is very easy as well. In the Plaza Catalunya, there are information stops where you can find info on tours and other goings on in Barcelona.
- Barcelona Airport 10.2 miles
- Passeig de Gràcia 0.37 miles
- Urquinaona 0.3 miles
- Security deposit required
- Air Conditioning
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Make up mirror
- Toiletries (One time)
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Chest of drawers
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Rice Cooker
- Knife block
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Food processor
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Coffee table
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Iron and ironing board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Salt and pepper
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Fire certificates
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The apartment is right in the heart of the city, the apartment is very quiet as the windows are double plated and equipped to block out the sounds of the day to day in the city. The living room is very sunny and faces the street. That means that plenty of sunshine enters the apartment and gives the apartment a cheerful feeling! If you need some air, you can always step out onto the Spanish balconcito and watch the people move below you. The master bedroom is right by the living room area and also has its own balconcito. It enjoys its own bathroom for maximum privacy. The other two guest bedrooms are toward the back of the apartment and therefore are super quiet. These bedrooms share the bathroom that is located in the corridor. *Please note that the apartment is set up for 6 guests with 6 beds placed always (in the master bedroom a double bed, in one of the guest bedrooms a double bed and in the third bedroom two single beds). If you have 7 people in your group, we can put an extra bed in the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped and ready to rock and roll. Overall, it is a very comfortable apartment in the city centre
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.