numa I Caja Apartments
The largest district and cultural heart of Barcelona, the Eixample district's symmetric grid-like layout holds a booming artistic, culinary and literary scene. Famous for it landmarks, the neighbourhood is rich with buildings in the classic Modernista style, as well as museums, restaurants and shops.The Eixample was laid out in the 19th century by engineer Ildefons Cerdà. Following the cholera epidemic that decimated Barcelona, the city's walls were knocked down, giving Cerdà the undeveloped land he needed to develop this masterpiece of urban design. The Plan Cerdà gave Barcelona its characteristic style, filled with orderly streets, sunlit buildings and chamfered street corners. Though the area around Caja is a little quieter, it's still bursting with life and energy, with colourful marketplaces and some lesser-known architectural gems! Things really get going when the sun sets and the night life of Eixample wakes up, with its countless lively bars and cafes to visit.
- BCN 8miles
- Espanya 0.52 miles
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Room with small balcony
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
The Caja apartments are all located in a building with an elevator in the Eixample left neighborhood. The building consists of 5 apartments, ranging from 1-bedroom to 4-bedrooms. The historic apartments offer generously spacious areas, making them perfect for family and group one-of-a-kind adventures! The traditional and classical building contrasts with the modern furnishing to create a unique effect. Each apartment offers a living room furnished with a comfortable sofa, a dining table with chairs and a separate, modern and fully equipped kitchen--perfect for visiting chefs looking to experiment with the fresh ingredients found in the local markets. The apartment also comes with a fast Wi-Fi connection, air conditioning and a TV, making it the perfect choice for any stay in Barcelona!
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.