Plaça del Duc Serviced Apartment
The building is brand new, and the apartments are brand new. It is located on the Plaza del Duc Medinaceli, to the right of the end of the Ramblas and across the street from the Port Harbor. There are many restaurants, coffee shops, stores, and live in this neighbourhood. It is the perfect high-class apartment for your long term stay. Enjoy the heart of the city centre with a fantastic view of the rooftop swimming pool. You can't get better than that.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Plaça del Duc Serviced||N/A||N/A||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Barcelona Airport 10.5miles
- Passeig de Gràcia miles
- Liceu 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The apartment living room is very comfortable with neutral, earthy colours. The furniture is modern and comfortable. The living room has a significant window letting in natural light. The window is also a door to the mini Spanish balcony overlooking the street. The dining room seats up to 4 guests. The master bedroom with a window to the front square is right off the living room and is also very comfortable and modern. It has an en suite bathroom with a shower/bathtub combo. The guest bedroom has a big double bed that can also be made into two single beds. There is a guest bathroom with a shower/bathtub combo. There is also a third bedroom that has a single bed and an office desk. The kitchen is super modern with all the modern appliances that you might need to cook or store food during your stay. There is an oven, microwave, induction stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, washing machine, amongst others. You have everything to feel right at home in this apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.