The property is a 4-minute walk from Putxet Train Station and a 30-minute walk from Gaudí’s Parc Güell.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||€110||€100||€80|
|Apartment with Terrace||N/A||N/A||€120||€110||€90|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- El Prat 10miles
- Puxtet 0,2 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Bonanova Suite offers 21 spacious and bright apartments with fully equipped kitchen and 2 exclusive suites.
The spacious rooms offer a comfortable and welcoming stay for families visiting the city for medical reasons, tourism or business in a quiet environment.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.