Splendom Eixample is located in the central Eixample district, just a 10-minute walk from Passeig de Gràcia and Plaça Catalunya. A perfect option for travelers interested in the architecture, gastronomy and leisure options of Barcelona.
Splendom Eixample is located just 300 m from Universitat Metro Station and a 5-minute walk from an airport bus stop.
- El Prat 10 miles
- Plaça Catalunya 0,8 miles
- Sants 2 miles
- Universitat 0,3 miles
- Plaça Catalunya 0,8 miles
- Estació del Nord 2 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Are Vehicles new or nearly new
- Meeting conference rooms
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
This Boutique Hotel in Barcelona offers spacious and elegant apartments with free Wi-Fi and a modern kitchenette for a pleasant and complete stay. All the apartments have a flat screen TV , sofa bed for two people and air conditioning. The kitchen area has a ceramic hob and microwave. The elegant bathroom has a shower or bathtub with complimentary amenities.
The property also has a relaxing pool area with terrace and solarium, a private meeting room and parking options nearby.
Staff at the 24-hour reception is happy to provide information about the city.
The swimming pool has magnificent views over Barcelona, one of the most touristic cities in the world. Facing north and south, you can relax with the fantastic sunsets on the famous Collserola mountain and watch the sea with the Montjuic funicular of the port.
Private parking nearby
Meeting room - courtyard - business corner
Laundry and dry-cleaning services
Breakfast - Restaurant - Room service
Daily Press, international channels
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.