Sagara Serviced Apartment, Barcelona
Hidden behind the well-connected main road, La Meridiana, lies the neighbourhood of Sagrera.
Just like Gracia, but less discovered, it's a charming neighbourhood with lots of green spaces and pedestrian cobbled streets, so authentic you'll forget you're in the second largest metropolis of Spain. Its peaceful vibe with less traffic makes it a perfect neighbourhood for families or those who are just curious to taste of what the rest of Catalonia is like.
Head to the peaceful square of Masadas and enjoy the sun while soaking up the Catalan vibe, or simply wander around the neighbourhood.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£150||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
These bright and spacious apartments in Barcelona are an oasis where charming history of the Sagrera neighbourhood comes to live.
The living and kitchen areas are colourful styled, showcasing the heritage of the neighbourhood. Offering a separate dining table and fully equipped kitchen, you'll find everything you might need to prepare your favourite dishes or practice cooking the typical Spanish recipes: a modern stove, oven, toaster, fridge and plenty of utensils.
Enjoy the sun on the lovely private balcony or explore that hammock life on the sunny terrace at the shared outdoor lounge and swimming pool.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.