Gobions Kingsway Basildon
Situated across the most ideal area in Basildon Town Center and with easy access to transport links, restaurants, cinema, shopping, there are plenty of attractions nearby to keep you entertained. And within a short drive, is Southend on Sea with its great beach.
The apartment is 35 mins from Central London.
- Southend on Sea 12.6 miles
- London City Airport 26 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Offering free Wi-Fi and great views, our accommodation is located close by to Basildon Train Station & City centre.
The apartment features 4 bedrooms, a flat screen Smart TV with satellite channels and Netflix, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and one bathroom with a shower and one Bathroom with just toilet. This house can accommodate up to 8 guests and is perfect for large families and small groups. It has all the basics you need suitable for a short quick get-away experience or extended stays.
You will have full independent access to the entire house (absolutely, not shared with anyone, giving you the privacy you need).
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.