Metro House Bedford
- Luton airport 19 milesmiles
- NA miles
- Bedford Railway station 0.5 miles miles
- NA miles
- NA miles
- Bedford coach station 0.5 miles miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
Lovely location for corporate and leisure clients, whether a business or leisure trip the property offers a fully euipped kitchen and facilities for the comfort of all guests.
The property offers Free Super fast Wi-Fi, On-site free parking and a wide range of amenities.
Our range of apartments
2 Bedroom Flat with Sleeps up to 5 Guests.
Bedroom 1– 1 Double Bed or 2 single beds with ensuite and smart TV with netflix.
Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed or 2 single beds with ensuite and smart TV with netflix.
Open plan kitchen with dining table for 4 , sofa bed and 1 single bed.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.