Rent Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
Top Furnished Apartments in Bangalore
Serviced apartments in Bangalore are the ideal choices for stay for shorter durations. You will love the sheer comfort and convenience offered by these apartments. They are well equipped with all the amenities and facilities that you require. They also offer the perfect combination of privacy, space and comfort throughout your trip.
Top 10 Furnished Apartments in Bangalore for Short and Long Term Stay:
- Indiranagar Apartments-Ii
- Hrbr Layout Apartments
- Koramangala Apartments Ii
- Yelahanka Apartments
- Indiranagar Residences
- 100 Feet Road Apartments
- Kengeri Apartment
- Bannerghatta Apartment-Iii
- Bannerghatta Road Apartment-Ii
If you are looking for rent apartments in Bangalore, we have a range that are ideal for business or leisure. Short term rental in Banglore are available, if you are looking for a short stay. Our luxury serviced apartments in Bangalore are well equipped with the best facilities including room cleaning, concierge (wherever available), high-speed Wi-Fi, kitchen amenities, private access and flat-screen televisions. We offer the most practical yet relaxing solutions for travelers in Bangalore.
Benefits of Rent Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
Our furnished apartments in Bangalore are steadily becoming a preferred accommodation option for guests in Bangalore. They are also considered ideal for new residents temporarily shifting to the city. These serviced apartments are better alternatives to conventional rental accommodation in the city. They fuse comfort and convenience masterfully with the best amenities to match.
Their popularity is a major reason behind the soaring demand. All contractual and legal matters are worked out seamlessly along with maintenance costs, agency fees and other utility bills. There are no deposits to be paid as well. You will not have to bother about the bedding, furnishings and other fixtures too.
Serviced apartments in Banglore for rent usually lie in close proximity to major metro stations, key thoroughfares and bus stops. You can easily travel to your business conferences and meetings while in the Garden City. Some apartments even have accompanying swimming pools and gymnasium memberships.
You are guaranteed to find flat available for rent in Bangalore suitable for extended stays while enjoying the locality and city at your leisure for the long haul. Moving to Bangalore does not always have to be a stressful experience.
Being serviced accommodation experts, we strive to offer the best amenities, luxurious furnishings, interiors and warmth through our service. We address queries quickly while applying a personalized human touch all the while.
Corporate Housing in Bangalore
If you are seeking corporate housing in Bangalore, our apartments will take care of your needs with aplomb. Our units come equipped with the best amenities and facilities, right from comfortable beds to the best bathroom amenities which will a great option for your bussiness trip.
Enjoy using high-speed free Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions along with the best kitchen appliances and amenities. Safety and security features are abundantly provided while our furnished flats are well connected to nearby transport facilities and business hubs.
Holiday Apartments in Bangalore
You will greatly appreciate our holiday apartments in Bangalore for their comfort and space alike. Our accommodation options are equipped with facilities like high-speed free Wi-Fi and flat-screen televisions. They also offer abundant privacy and kitchen appliances.
Expect well-equipped kitchens for rustling up delicious meals while enjoying proximity to major tourist landmarks and public transport facilities in the vicinity. Our furnished flat are sure to make your Bengaluru sojourn more memorable.
Place to Stay in Bangalore
Bangalore is home to several charming neighborhoods. Koramangala serviced apartments lies in south-eastern Bangalore. It is a popular locality for young professionals and students alike with its tree-lined thoroughfares, commercial structures and innumerable pubs and restaurants. Indiranagar serviced apartments is another bustling zone with offices, nightlife destinations, restaurants and more.
Serviced Apartments Near Manyata Tech Park is one of the busiest areas to stay in Bangalore with top eateries, shopping, theaters, offices and pubs at your fingertips. Ulsoor serviced apartments lies in central Bangalore with several commercial and residential hubs and the lovely Ulsoor Lake. You can also consider serviced apartments in electronic city as it is the home to many IT companies.
Showing 1-8 of 71 apartment buildings (1,291 apartments)
Distance From City Center
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Bengaluru
Some of the apartment buildings in Bengaluru will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Bengaluru serviced apartments.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Bengaluru
Bengaluru is the capital of Karnataka and its biggest city. It is India’s third most populous city while lying on the Deccan Plateau at an elevation.
Here are some interesting facts about Bangalore:
- Bangalore has a population surpassing 12 million, classifying it as a megacity.
- Bangalore lies at 900 meters or 3000 feet on the Deccan Plateau. It has the highest altitude amongst major Indian cities.
- Bangalore has 1000+ temples, 100 churches, 400 mosques and three Gurudwaras along with two Buddhist Viharas and a Fire Temple at last count. It is a diversely religious city with everyone coexisting peacefully.
- The foundation of contemporary Bangalore was a mud fort that was established by Kempe Gowda, the ruler.
- Bangalore was originally the capital of Mysore State until the formation of Karnataka in the year 1956.
- It is called the Silicon Valley of India due to its IT prowess.
The Silicon Valley of the country is known for its flourishing IT export sector with several leading tech concerns headquartered here. Bangalore is India’s second-fastest-growing metropolis while housing some of the country’s richest individuals with total wealth estimated at approximately $320 billion. It also has a thriving aerospace and manufacturing sector along with specializing in defense, education and research.
Bangalore has its Kempegowda International Airport which is 40 kilometers away from the city center at Devanahalli. It was earlier known as the Bangalore International Airport.
Cost of Living in Bangalore
The standard of living in Bangalore, India varies depending on the area and lifestyle of the individual. In general, the city has a relatively high standard of living compared to other cities in India. The cost of living in Bangalore is also relatively high, with the cost of housing, food, and transportation being among the main expenses. However, here are a few more details on the cost of living in Bangalore:
- Accommodation: The cost of renting an apartment in Bangalore can vary depending on the location and amenities. The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment in a good area can range from 15,000 to 25,000 rupees per month. However, in more upscale areas, the rent can be significantly higher.
- Food and Groceries: A meal at a casual restaurant can cost around 200-500 rupees, while a meal at a high-end restaurant can cost upwards of 1000 rupees. The cost of groceries, such as fruits, vegetables, and basic household items, is also relatively low.
- Transportation: The cost of transportation in Bangalore is relatively on the higher side, especially when compared to other major cities in India. The city has a well-developed public transportation system, including buses, metro trains and auto-rickshaws. A one-way trip on the metro train is around 20-30 rupees, while a one-way trip on a bus can cost around 10-15 rupees. The cost of owning a car can be high, with fuel prices, insurance and maintenance costs.
- Entertainment: There are many options for entertainment in the city, including movie theatres, parks, museums, and shopping centers. The cost of a movie ticket is around 200-300 rupees, while a visit to a park or museum can be free or low-cost.
Note- It's important to note that these are approximate costs and can vary depending on the individual's lifestyle, and location, are subject to inflation and may change over time.
Tips for Visiting Bangalore
Here are some handy tips for visiting Bangalore:
- Carry warm clothes in the winters between November and February.
- Cool weather dominates the climate of Bangalore with sudden rains.
- Tipping is common throughout the city and its establishments. It is not compulsory however.
- The Bangalore metro is your best solution for bypassing crowded traffic and roads in peak business hours.
- Government bus services can be availed between 5 AM and 11 PM.
- The airport is 40 kilometers away from the city; plan your trip to and from your hotel likewise.
- Rainfall is heavy from the month of May.
- Bangalore has a thriving pub scene with microbreweries that you must visit.
Things to Do in Bangalore
Bangalore has no shortage of things to do. Here’s looking at some of the best activities for visitors near our Banglore serviced apartments:
Q1. What are the most popular things to do in Bangalore?
Popular activities in Bangalore include visiting the Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, Nandi Hills, Wonderla Amusement Park, Brigade Road, Bannerghatta National Park, Cubbon Park and Commercial Street.
Q2. What are some free things to do in Bangalore?
Some free things to do include visiting the lovely Cubbon Park and other parks while also checking out the Rangoli Metro Art Center. Check out Atta Galatta or even visit the bustling Commercial Street.
Q3. Does Bangalore have many romantic attractions?
Couples can enjoy gazing at stars courtesy of a trip to the Nehru Planetarium. Lal Bagh offers ample scope for a romantic walk together while the Hebbal Lake is ideal for pristine bird-watching and relaxation. Cubbon Park is another romantic destination along with the Ulsoor Lake where you can also go boating together.
Q4. What are the best family-friendly things to do in Bangalore?
Lal Bagh is a great family-friendly destination along with the iconic Bangalore Palace. The Bannerghatta National Park is another major attraction along with the Wonderla Amusement Park and ISKCON Temple.
Q5. What are some unusual things to do in Bangalore?
Some of the more unusual things to do in Bangalore include microlight flying, paintballing, vineyard tours, go-karting and even the Wonderla amusement park. You can also explore Snow City or check out several happening microbreweries and pubs dotting the city’s hippest locations.
Places to Visit in Bangalore
Here are some of the top places to visit in Bangalore:
- Visvesvaraya Industrial & Technological Museum – The museum offers several exhibits including machinery and models from various scientific sections. It will delight those with an innately curious mind. It came up as a tribute to famous engineer, Sir M Visvesvaraya.
- Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath – This is a leading cultural attraction that has various exhibitions, events and other attractions throughout the year. It has numerous galleries as well.
- Lal Bagh – This botanical garden lies in South Bangalore and will delight you with its diverse flora and fauna. Hyder Ali, former Mysore ruler, conceived this beautiful garden in the Persian architectural and gardening style.
- Bannerghatta National Park – The Bannerghatta National Park is a great place to relax amidst nature. This park offers several fascinating safaris throughout the reserve. Get a chance to view Indian elephants, Bengal tigers and other animals at the zoo along with the aquarium. There is a butterfly yard and snake house here as well.
- ISKCON – ISKCON is hugely different from regular religious sites. It was built upon the idea or concept of Krishna. The ambiance here is spectacular to say the least.
Places to Eat in Bangalore
Bangalore is home to several restaurants including Forage Fit Food for healthy picks along with Arirang which offers Korean dining at its finest. Fishland 15 offers fresh and tantalizing seafood while EDO Gardenia offers a relaxed Japanese fireside experience. Mangalore Pearl is another classic restaurant offering delightful seafood, south Indian fare and mutton dishes.
Street Food in Bangalore
Some of the top street food options in Bangalore include Sri Sairam’s Chats and Juice Center for Chaat, Khan Saheb Grills and Rolls for the yummy rolls and Brahmin’s Coffee Bar for dosas and idlis. Other top establishments include Hari’s Super Sandwich, Karnataka Bhel House, Rakesh Kumar Pani Puri Stall, Puchka’s and Chatar Patar. There are numerous delectable street food choices in the city which you will absolutely adore.
Shopping in Bangalore
MG Road is a good shopping destination with high-end retail destinations and street outlets alike. Commercial Street is another top-notch shopping zone along with the Chickpet Market area as well. Avenue Street is another delightful area for book lovers while V R Mall is a popular zone for shopaholics too. Other options include Phoenix Marketcity and Forum Mall.
Transportation in Bangalore
The Namma Metro is a rapid metro rail transit network which has covered the area between MG Road and Baiyappanahalli. It covers the north-south and east-west networks while the phase 2 is being built. This should start functioning soon while the Kempegowda International Airport is the primary international airport for residents and tourists alike.
BMTC (Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses are also available for public transportation requirements. You can also avail of air conditioned luxury bus services along with other shuttle services. KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) buses are also available for several routes.
Weather in Bangalore
Bangalore is a perfect place to visit round the year. It has a cool and refreshing climate and the elevation of almost 3,000 feet above sea level ensures the best conditions overall. You will feel pleasant even during summers while average temperatures range around 30 degrees Celsius at this time. Winter temperatures may fall below 20 degrees Celsius. Monsoon rainfall happens between June and November.