Located in the popular Cambridge Layout area, the residence is in close proximity to a number of commercial hubs – including Indiranagar and Domlur. The local area benefits from the nearby BDA Shopping Complex, a number of restaurants and some historical monasteries and temples. Just ten minutes away on public transport is the Philomena Hospital and modern Lifestyle shopping centre.
Getting around is effortless from the residence, with Trinity Metro Station about 17 minutes away on public transport. From Trinity, guests can reach Indiranagar Metro Station within 11 minutes, or the Domlur area in 15 minutes. Visitors can reach the centre of Bengaluru within 10 minutes. Enjoy the vast Cubbon Park, containing the State Central Library and the Government Aquarium. For those travelling with families, the Fun World amusement park is just 25 minutes away on public transport – making for a perfect day out.
When it’s time to return home, Kempegowda International Airport can be reached within 2 hours on public transport.
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Apartments near Chung's Pavilion are sophisticated serviced apartments in Bangalore that are the perfect blend of privacy, flexibility and outstanding services. Enjoy close proximity to popular business hubs from the residence, which endeavours to make your stay effortless.
Fully air-conditioned and thoughtfully designed, each room offers the facilities required for an extended stay. Enjoy comfortable beds with a wall-mounted flat screen television, a work/living space, and a tea and coffee station for guests’ convenience. For meals within the residence, a restaurant and coffee shop are provided – with complimentary breakfast provided to make those busy mornings easier.
Apartments near Chung's Pavilion offer a range of services, including housekeeping, 24-7 security and a concierge with local knowledge. Parking is available as required, and rental cars can be organised by the residents.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.