Otto Braun Strasse Serviced Apartment, Mitte
This modern apartment building is located in the trendy district Berlin-Mitte, directly at Alexanderplatz.
Alexanderplatz and its vicinity bustle with numerous hip bars, restaurants, shops, as well as art and culture. The trendy districts of Friedrichshain and Prenzlauerberg lie not far away. Easily visible and situated just a few steps away is the highest building of Germany, the TV Tower. It takes about 10 minutes to reach the main railway station, while both airports of the city, Berlin Schönefeld and Berlin Tegel can be accessed within 30 minutes. All means of public transport are available within a few minutes’ walk providing direct connection with the Congress Centrum, main railway station and both airports.
The nearby tram, metro and bus stations ensure perfect public transport links.
- Berlin Tegel Airport miles
- Berlin Schonefeld Airport miles
- Alexanderplatz miles
- Alexanderplatz miles
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
These comfortable and elegant serviced apartments offer business and leisure guests with all they need to experience the city of Berlin.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. All of these amenities are included: Wi-Fi, satellite TV with international channels, weekly cleaning of the apartment with changes of bed linen and hand towels and regular refill of soap and toilet paper. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.