Scharrenstraße Serviced Apartment
Why not do a spot of sightseeing during your visit? We are located only a short walk from some of the most recognizable sites which Berlin has to offer such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Holocaust Museum. You'll be able to have a cultural stay with us thanks to the unrivaled central location of the apartments.
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport 13.75miles
- U Spittelmarkt 0.34 miles
- U Hausvogteiplatz 0.53 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Business centre
- Lift access
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Washing up liquid
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- Emergency Lighting
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Meeting conference rooms
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- High speed broadband connection
- Technical support staff
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Located in the historical district, our selection of serviced studio apartments are perfect for any visit to this vibrant city. All of our modern studios come with an equipped kitchenette, living, dining and work areas as well as luxury toiletries by Malin + Goetz.
Created with our guests in mind, our studio apartments are designed for relaxation and comfort throughout the entirety of your stay.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.