Schönhauser Serviced Apartment
You will live in a lively environment with countless restaurants, bars and breakfast cafes. Within a few minutes you are already in the middle of the action, in Berlin Mitte, where numerous boutiques and museums are waiting for you. Tram and subway stations as well as bus stops are in the immediate vicinity, which will take you directly to the main train station or to attractions such as Alexanderplatz.
- Car parking: External car parking
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Safety Deposit Box
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
we offer you a perfect starting point in the middle of the vibrant capital in the district Prenzlauer Berg.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.