Located in the bustling Mitte district. Cultural sites, urban landscape, and high street fashion, the district of Mitte conveniently clusters all the best institutions next to each other. The neighbourhood is a juxtaposition of the new and old Berlin. Elegant boulevards like Unter der Linden and Kurfrstendamm offer a posh slice of the Capital. Alexanderplatz, with its communist architecture, provides a lowdown on GDR aesthetics. Indulge in a shopping spur and get inspired by art galleries and museums.
- Berlin (BER) 10miles
- Leipzig 118 miles
- S Banhof 0.01 miles
- Berlin Friedrichstraße station 0.65 miles
- Weinmeisterstraße 0.6 miles
- U Oranienburger Tor 1 miles
- Alexanderplatz Bhf/Memhardstr 0.7 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Splendom Mitte offers studios and one-bedroom apartments well-appointed and fully-furnished apartments of various sizes, up to 75 square meters. Each apartment features elegant and spacious interiors, a bathroom with a rain forest shower and heated towel rail, a large flat-screen satellite TV and WiFi. Most of the apartments feature a balcony or a small terrace.
A washing machine and a tumble dryer are at guests' disposal free of charge.
Guests are given a digital key for self-check-in and check-out. Our guest experience team is available 24/7, enabling full support via your smartphone.The spaces are modern, with handpicked details, aimed to inspire a relaxed and homely atmosphere.
Easy access to underground trains, city train connections to Schönefeld Airport and to trams, while the bus from/to Tegel Airport also stops nearby.
Washing machine and a tumble dryer on site
Smart-TV, cable and sat
Work Desk and high speed wifi
Balcony or terrace
CO and smoke detectors
Kitchenette with oven-microwave combo, stoves, dishwasher, coffee machine and kettle.
Cancellation policy it's 7 days before arrival to avoid a penalty of 7 nights.
Early termination policy it's 14 days in advance to avoid a penalty of 14 nights.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.