It is conveniently located near local stores and public transportation.
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Ground floor apartments
Have a relaxing and comfortable stay in our spacious one-bedroom ground-floor apartment designed to provide a home-from-home for all visitors. Bishop's Stortford has an amazing high street which is a stone's throw from the apartment as is the train station and local bus stops.
Enjoy a comfortable stay in a bright, spacious apartment near Bishop's Stortford station and Stansted Airport.
- Entire Apartment is located on the ground floor
- One large bedroom
- One full bathroom
- One fully equipped kitchen
- One living room with Netflix and NOW TV
- Free WiFi internet in the entire apartment
Relax and have a good sleep with BookedUK.
- Room 1: Double-size bed with two bedside tables and lamps
- High-quality bed linens are all provided
Take a nice bath in a fresh bathroom.
- One full bathroom consists of 1 bathtub with shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
- Bath Towels and toiletries are provided
Be your own chef and master the art of cooking with our fully-equipped kitchen.
- Dining table with four chairs
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, oven, stove
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.