Furnished Apartments in Boston
Boston Serviced Apartments
Boston has been a very important center of trade and commerce for a very long time. It is a center of medical innovations and healthcare, and houses some of the world's most respected institutions, like the famous Longwood Medical and Academic Area (LMA). Unlike other important medical centers like Texas Medical Center, or North Carolina’s Research Triangle, Longwood has all its institutes situated in a 213-acre neighbourhood. LMA has some of the country's best hospitals, medical schools, research centers, and clinics, and the area is navigable through bridges and tunnels.
With millions of patients being brought to Longwood each year, the place is more often than not heavily crowded, so it becomes overbearing to find proper accommodation without any hassles once you arrive.
The serviced apartments in Boston are ideal options for those looking to visit the city for extended durations. Shifting into furnished apartments in Boston will be a good idea for the privacy and space on offer. Our corporate housing in Boston comes with the best amenities and facilities. They also offer great proximity to major commercial establishments and tourist landmarks.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Boston are:
- Wilshire Apartments
- Mt Hood Road Apartment
- Kent Street Apartment
- Boylston Street Apartment
- Chiswick Road Apartment
- Beacon Apartment
- Western Avenue
- Ames Street
Our serviced apartments in Boston come with the best amenities including fully-equipped kitchens, high-speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, and concierge services. Our apartments also offer the most comfortable, spacious, and convenient solutions for travellers looking to stay for the long or short term.
Benefits of Booking Boston Serviced Apartments
Serviced apartments in Boston are quickly becoming the preferred accommodation option for travellers to the city. This accommodation type offers multifarious benefits while being a great alternative to conventional rental accommodation, fusing convenience and comfort greatly with contemporary amenities.
What contributes to the rise in popularity of serviced apartments? To start with, all contractual and legal elements will be taken care of, including the maintenance fees, bills and other agency fees. Deposits will not be required as well. Guests need not bother about comfortable furnishings and bedding along with cutlery and accessories.
Our Boston furnished apartments lie near major transportation links such as Underground and metro stations along with main roads and bus stops. Some apartments are also accompanied by swimming pools, gymnasiums and other necessary equipment.
Guests will soon discover how furnished apartments are their best options for extended Boston sojourns. This will help them enjoy the true taste of the city and locality. Shifting to Boston need not always be an issue.
As serviced apartment experts, we understand that all guests want someplace to mark as home. Our apartments are equipped with comfortable and plush interiors which are warm and appealing. A human touch guides our service and procedure while we endeavour to cater to all issues swiftly.
Corporate Housing in Boston
Our corporate housing in Boston is ideal for those venturing down to the city on work for extended durations. Our apartments come with the best amenities and facilities for business travellers. Enjoy supreme relaxation after a hectic day of meetings and conferences courtesy of the comfortable beds and plush furnishings. Our Boston corporate housing comes with the best fittings, ample space and greater privacy. They offer flat-screen televisions, free Wi-Fi, vital appliances and fully-equipped kitchens. They also offer the best setting for entertaining colleagues or simply unwinding after a hard day at work. Our units are also well connected to major business and commercial hubs.
With the increased influx of business visitors to Boston, the need for short-term rentals has witnessed heavy demand. Business travellers prefer to stay in our short-term rentals in Boston for we provide all the amenities required for a comfortable business tour to Boston. Short-term rentals in Boston are allowed with some conditions. You can rent the apartment for less than 28 days. There is rent for that.
Holiday Apartments in Boston
Holiday apartments in Boston are a boon for holidayers and leisure travellers alike. They offer all the amenities, facilities and appliances that you require. Enjoy greater privacy and comfort at our holiday apartments in Boston, your home away from home. Our apartments are also well connected to major tourist landmarks and places of interest. Whip up meals in your own well-equipped kitchen with all appliances for company. Our units also come with flat-screen televisions, free Wi-Fi and a lot more. Holiday apartments in Boston are ideal for truly enjoying your stay in Boston.
Where to Stay in Boston?
Boston has several top neighbourhoods for you to stay in. You should try Back Bay which houses quaint homes and shopping establishments. You will also find several top attractions nearby including the Public Garden, Boston Public Library and more. Newbury Street houses indie boutique establishments and luxury stores along with numerous cafes.
Marlborough Street is a quaint and charming place along with Boylston St. The Esplanade is northwards from Back Bay and you will stay within walking distance from Tremont Street.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 165 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Boston
Yes, serviced apartments in Boston include utilities. They have everything from fully-equipped kitchens, high-speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, concierge services, best fittings, ample space and greater privacy to gym, jacuzzi, private garden, central heating, etc.
In Boston, Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted as of May 29, 2021. If you are fully-vaccinated, you can travel to he city. Also, the face masks are required in all indoor public settings in the City of Boston.
Prices start from £114 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price.
Corporate housing in Boston is less expensive as compared to hotels. It can cost up to 50% less than a hotel.
The best neighbourhoods in Boston where travellers mostly stay are Serviced Apartments in Central Square, Serviced Apartments in Downtown, Serviced Apartments in Fenway, Serviced Apartments in Financial District, Boston, Furnished Apartments in Kendall Square and Serviced Apartments in South Boston.
There are over 181 serviced apartments in Boston with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked.
You can use the filter provided at the top of the Boston furnished apartments list on this page. Drag that as per your budget and you can easily get the desired list of apartments.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Boston serviced apartments.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Boston
- Boston is named after one town in England
- Boston has the distinction of having built the first subway of America
- There is another interesting fact about Boston. Boston has the oldest park in the USA.
- There is one Fig Newton that was named after a suburb of Boston.
- Dunkin Donuts in the US was situated near Boston.
- Boston is the city where the first chocolate factory of the US was established.
Cost of Living in Boston
- Per person cost per month in Boston is $2, 899.
- The city is in the top most expensive cities.
- The cost of a family of four per month is 311, 816 rupees.
- The cost of one individual per month comes to 86, 900 rupees.
Tips for Visiting Boston
- Boston is an expensive city. In any list of the costliest cities of the world, Boston remains at the top. So, living in Boston will be expensive provided you have planned for an economical stay in a budget hotel or a hostel.
- Traveling by your car doesn’t make sense in Boston because it is hard to navigate the streets. Sometimes even the GPS doesn’t work well. You should take a taxi in Boston who is familiar with the lanes and the streets.
- You should stay downtown because this area is quite compact and you need to walk a lot. You need a good pair of shoes that are rugged and comfy at the same time.
- You should use the subway a lot known as T. You can buy a T pass and use the subway.
- You can take the waterway also to travel in Boston. You can take the ferry service.
Things to Do in Boston
- Take the freedom trail in Boston. It is a way that takes you through museums, art galleries, shopping malls, and so on. You can stop somewhere to have a cup of coffee or something.
- Visit Fenway park, the old baseball stadium. It has some historical importance. The fragrance of the past is in the air and you can smell it.
- Isabella museum is another destination you can look forward to visiting. It’s a palace in the middle of a garden.
- The halls are decorated with carpets and wallpapers. You should see the courtyard containing a patio, plants, and archways. Together, it presents an attractive scene.
Q. What are popular things to do in Boston?
Boston Harbor, Franklin Park Zoo, New England Aquarium, Fenway Park, and copp's Hill burying ground are some of the attractive places you can visit. You will love spending time in these places.
Q. What are some free things to do in Boston?
You can take a tour traveling on foot. You can visit the US constitution. You can see the Samuel Adams Brewery here. Boston Public Library is a place you must visit once. You should see the Public Market.
Q. Does Boston have many romantic attractions?
Boston’s most romantic places are:
- Picnic in Boston common garden.
- You can walk along the Esplanade on Charles River.
- You can enjoy a wonderful view atop skywalk observatory.
- Isabella museum visit will be a romantic idea.
- Dining on top of the Hub will be full of romanticism.
- You can see world-famous musicians playing at the Boston Symphony Hall.
Q. What are family-friendly things to do in Boston?
- Families will enjoy a visit of Boston Museum of Science
- You can take the children to Boston Children’s Museum.
- Martin’s Park and playground will be a great idea to visit and enjoy with your family.
- There is a site of New England aquarium liked by families.
- A swan boat ride at the public gardens is another idea for family entertainment.
- Boston Tea Party ships and museum is the place you can take your kids and family to.
- You may visit the fort of historical importance.
- Your family will like Harvard museum of natural history.
Q. What are unusual things to do in Boston?
These are some of the unusual things to do in boston:
- You can visit the place called Mapparium
- One should visit Boston’s old burying grounds.
- One can be at Scarlett O’Hara House
- Explore underground tunnels of Boston
Places to Visit in Boston
- Fenway Park, which is a baseball stadium, is one of the best places to visit in boston. You may enter the stadium and soak yourself in the atmosphere here.
- The Museum of Fine Art is the largest museum of artworks. It was founded in 1870. One can see Egyptian artifacts, jewelry, sculptures, etc.
- Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum: The place will remind you of one very important event in the history of the United States. The people protested imposition of taxes on them and they dumped the tea boxes into the ocean as a mark of protest.
- The Boston Opera House was a movie theater. It was converted into an Opera House later. It was closed in 1990 and the house was reopened again in 2004. It plays at Boston Ballet and plays touring Broadway.
- You may enjoy visiting Boston Public Gardens. It is a big park situated in central Boston. It is a place where you can stroll and enjoy the atmosphere. You will find the Victorian style of architecture in the garden. You will come across some exotic and rare plants in this beautiful garden.
Also Read: Moving to Boston: What to Expect
Places to Eat in Boston
Boston has no dearth of excellent places to eat. You will love Tasting Counter by Chef Peter Ungar for its theatrical dining experience. Other picks include Asta and Uni which serves up unique Japanese-inspired smaller plates. You should also try the fabulous meals on offer at SRV, Sarma and O Ya. Dive into the heady riot of flavors at these top Boston restaurants.
Street Food in Boston
You have street food at Boston Night Market, Himalayan Kitchen, The Chicken and Rice Guys, Mike and Patty’s, and Boston Public Market.
Shopping in Boston
Popular shopping areas in Boston are Newbury Street and Boylston Street. They are located at Back Bay. There are high-end shops and other assorted shopping malls in these areas.
Transportation in Boston
When you are in Boston, don’t forget the most popular transport here is the Boston subway system (known as the T). There are buses, Commuter rail, water taxis, and also there are ferries for the water transport.
Weather in Boston
The summers are quite warm in Boston while the winters are bitterly cold and freezing at nights. The coldest month in Boston is January when the average temperature overnight is 22.1°F. The warmest month is July and the average day time temperature then rises to 82.2°F.