50 Causeway St Apartment
The North End of Boston occupies the northeastern corner of the city beyond Washington Street and Columbus Circle. It is the city’s oldest residential neighborhood. Once home to revolutionary heroes such as Paul Revere, the area now draws new residents. Residents tend to avoid the tourist crowds on Hanover Street. Instead, they step out of their apartments and gather for thin-crust pizza and locally-brewed Sam Adams beer at Benevento’s Brick Oven Pizza and Kitchen, or cross Salem Street for an espresso at Boston Common Coffee Co. For a break from Italian food, follow the crowd to Billy Tse’s for Chinese
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$185||$185|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Logan International 3.2miles
- North Station 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This Apartment is situated in Boston and offers a garden. This property is 60 metres from TD Garden and features free WiFi. Housing includes a comprehensive medical-grade cleaning methodology each day to ensure the safest, cleanest living experience available in the city
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.