Atlantic Avenue #603 Apartment
This furnished apartment is located in the North End, a bustling historic district with rich colonial history.
This neighbourhood is a foodie favourite as it offers an endless array of restaurants, bakeries and cafes and serves as the de facto “Little Italy” in Boston. Visit Haymarket, the famed farmer’s stand outside the historic Faneuil Hall for some fresh products or attend a Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins game at TD Bank Arena. During the evenings, Christopher Columbus Park is ideal for walks along the neighbouring harbour waterfront.
Boston Commons and South Station are a quick ten minute train ride away.
- Boston Logan 4.7miles
- Atlantic Avenue 1.1 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dust pan and brush
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Come and stay in Boston, one of the oldest cities in the United States; full of history, culture and academia.
Designed with unique and bespoke finishes, modern furnishings, and a fully-equipped kitchen, you’ll love this stylish apartment. Whether you’re lounging in your spacious living room streaming the latest and greatest entertainment on the smart TV or premium wireless speaker, or getting some well-earned rest on the superior quality mattress with luxury linens, you’ll fall in love with everything this North End furnished apartment has to offer.
Book your stay here now to enjoy the historic city of Boston.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.