Boylston Street Apartment
Steps to numerous restaurants, cafes, boutiques and public transportation.
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
Step outside to D line (MBTA), Brookline Village, shops, restaurants, easy access to Longwood Medical Hospitals, Boston tourist attractions, Fenway, Universities, and so much more.
Sunny, second floor spacious 2 bedroom with bonus den/third sleeping area, hardwood floors, renovated eat-in kitchen with granite countertops/stainless appliances offers seating for 6, large bedrooms with queen beds, inviting living room with 50" flat screen TV and comfortable seating. Spacious and renovated 2 bed plus den, easy access to Boston, shops and restaurants. Great location to catch a game at Fenway, minutes to Longwood Medical area hospitals, Boston tourist attractions, visiting a university and so much more. The sunny second-floor unit is quite spacious and great for group gatherings. Found in the heart of Brookline Village which offers great restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques.
Enquire now to book these fully furnished apartments in Boston.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.