Downtown Boston Bay Village Furnished Studio
Upscale shopping, boutiques, art galleries, and fabulous restaurants make this trendy neighbourhood a must-see on your Boston visit. The area is home to Copley Place, Prudential Center and The John Hancock Tower, Trinity Church (one of the country’s 10 finest buildings), and shopping along Newbury Street. The Green line runs through the neighbourhood providing easy access. Historical buildings include the Gibson House, First Baptist Church, Boston Public Library, and the Institute of Contemporary Art. Be sure to walk down Commonwealth Ave, Boston’s first planned neighbourhood from the 19th century. It was modelled on the Boulevards of Paris.
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 29 nights
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Garden-level studio nestled among quaint quiet Streets, easy access to South End, Theater District, New England Medical, Tufts, Boston Public Garden, Newbury St, Restaurants, public transportation and more. The ground-level unit features hardwood floors, high ceilings, a fully applianced eat-in kitchen, queen bed, futon, TV, and the Internet. All comforts of home. Best for 2 people can accommodate 4. Enjoy walking the city of America at an affordable price in this cosy unit and amazing location. 24-hour check-in.
It's a fully equipped studio apartment in Boston that features one room with a half-wall that divides the kitchen/living room and sleeping area. A queen bed, flat-screen TV and chest of drawers are located on one side of the wall. The kitchen, dining table, and futon were found on another side of the wall. Cosy space.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.