One Devonshire Place
Serving as Boston’s hub since the 1700s, Downtown offers a seamless combination of the historic and the modern, with numerous Revolutionary-era buildings nestled beside ultra-sleek skyscrapers. Renters have their choice of new condos and lofts in renovated buildings, many of which are situated within easy walking distance of world-class cultural amenities, dining options, boutique shopping, and over five miles of waterfront in Downtown Boston.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$160||$160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Logan International 3.5miles
- North Station 0.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Rice Cooker
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This 2 bedroom apartment for rent Boston includes a comprehensive medical-grade cleaning methodology each day to ensure the safest, cleanest living experience available in the city. Set in Boston, 100 metres from Old State House and 200 metres from Faneuil Hall, This Apts offers free WiFi. The property is 200 metres from the Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.