Furnished Apartment Near Commonwealth Boston
- Boston Logan International Airport 9.3 miles
- Chestnut Hill Avenue 0.1 miles
- Stony Brook 3.3 miles
- Chestnut Hill Ave @ Englewood Ave 0.1 miles
- Security deposit required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This sun-filled, chic 1-bedroom fully finished apartment found on the first floor of a Victorian home, offers 19th-century architecture and charm with modern-day amenities. You will find traditional features like high ceilings, french doors, ornate fireplace, stained glass, and hardwood floors with modern conveniences of central air, a fully equipped kitchen and bath, a flat-screen smart TV, and a sleeper sofa in the living area. Enjoy the convenience of on-site coin-op laundry and parking (for a fee). Pets considered, please inquire directly.
Great location, don't be fooled looking out over the quiet tree-lined street from the porch, this unit is just minutes to shops, restaurants, and public transportation (MBTA Green Line B, C & D trains) with easy access to Downtown Boston, Fenway Park, Boston College, Boston University, St. Elizabeth’s, Longwood Medical, and all of Boston’s tourist attractions.
Newly renovated, and sleeps up to 4 people, this space is clean, well appointed, and provides an easy check-in process.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.