Studio in Coolidge corner, steps to transit
Located right in the heart of Coolidge Corner, steps to the MBTA Green C Line. Just turn the corner and enjoy the convenience of Trader Joe’s and Stop and Shop , the grandeur of the HistoricCoolidge Corner Movie House as well as a global array of restaurants, bakeries and shops at your doorstep.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio in Coolidge corn||N/A||N/A||N/A||$120||$120|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
Second floor of brownstone,spacious studio,heart of Coolidge Corner,steps to C line,easy access to Longwood Medical,downtown Boston,tourist attractions, MIT, and more.Hwd floors,Fully applianced kitchenette,private bath,one queen bed and one air mattress, walk to restaurants, shops, Trader Joes. Laundry in building. Amazing location. Window AC unit provided during warmer months. Flat screen TV offers basic channels, linens, towels, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and other essentials provided.
450sqft studio with high ceilings and hardwood floors, charm thru out, very cute and cozy. Features fully applianced kitchenette, large bathroom with tub and shower, queen sized bed, small table for dining or working, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron/ironing board. Extra air mattress can be provided upon request.
STARS of Boston will follow the cancellation policy of your reservation, for other guests please see below:
Should Guest wish to cancel his or her reservation, the cancelation request must be in writing and the following terms apply:
If cancelation is made greater than 90 days prior to Check In Date, 75% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelled between 60-90 days prior to Check In Date, 50% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made 30 60 days prior to Check In Date, 25% of the total rent will be refunded to Guest.
If cancelation is made within 30 days prior to arrival, there will be no refund of monies paid by Guest.
Homeowner recommends that Guest purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of an unexpected cancellation.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.